GizmoGomez

So long, farewell, auf weidersehen, adieu! GizmoGomez is signing off for two years

Hey guys!

It's been fun, and I love how the game is turning out.

(To Goldhawk, keep it up. :))

But, I'm going to be off serving a mission for my church for the next two years, and I won't be able to get on to the forums, play Xenonauts, or interact with this project anymore until around November 2015. Hopefully the game will be well out and finished by then, so I guess I'll get to skip from Stable v19 straight to the finished version. Not a bad deal, neh? ;)

Anyway, just thought I should say something so people aren't asking me questions and wondering why I'm not responding, or whatnot.

See ya later!

Is there a holy war going on?

There is allways a holy war going on. It started when Jesus told his acolytes to spread the word.

Although it seems the last pope has focused a bit too much on waging war against condoms for some reason. Silly pope! They are just baloons.

The new one seems to be focusing more on appealing to those that the last pope shut out and is trying to fill up the barracks with more warm bodies. Something big is in the works. He might want to invade Canada. (but don't quote me on that)

Well, good luck over there. Eat lots of kimchi and bi bim bop for us! It's really a shame the game wasn't out in time for you to enjoy the finished product, but I'm sure it will be done by the time you get back, LOL! Personally, I think you've made some great contributions to the game. Quite a few of your ideas have actually made it into the code.

Edited by StellarRat

Good luck with it all Gizmo. It's been a pleasure having you on the forums.

All the very best Gizmo. It's been great having you here. Have a great time and I look forward to hearing all about in in 2015. That's not far away really.

You'll have picked up all the hints you need about tactics to get away from anything unsafe, just by playing Xenonauts, so you'll be fine :)

Nah, I should be fine. I'm headed to Seoul, Korea. Doubt they operate in that area. ;)

Mmmm... bulgogi! Yumm! :D