[V7.5 - Geoscape] Crash on Personnel screen

I went to the soldier screen and double clicked on his name. I wasn't able to find a soldier image; the closest I saw was the training box in the upper right corner, but that did nothing I could see (clicking it changed the text color, but nothing else). I tried this multiple times, and each time I'd get the crash.

Oh, good spot. This is on the Personnel screen rather than the Soldier Equip screen. When you double click a soldier it is meant to take you to his profile on the Soldier Equip screen so you can arm him, but it looks like it's just crashing instead. Thanks for that, I wasn't actually aware of this one before.

Hi,

Also, I managed to find that in the soldier’s personal information is not updating after mission.

For example one of my soldiers killed 3 aliens but his statistic remains 0.

I am not quite sure if this should be part of version 7.5 but I decided to highlight it.

true true…

During combat I lost one soldier and one has been wounded but both appeared in the medical center as alive.

Is there any difference in the time spend in the medical center, when soldier is hit one, two or more times during combat?

I am asking because the killed solder took 3 hits before get down but the other soldier took only one and having them out of operation for equal period of time is unusual.