Alien Leader research?

victorix58

Hi all,

I'm not sure if I am encountering a bug or simply gameplay that isn't implemented or what. So, after researching alien biology, I captured a caesan officer (the one with a helmet) during an attack on my base and I interrogated him. However, once the research was done the wiki entry came up empty and it still says "current objective: capture alien leader." Does a caesan officer not count as an alien leader or what? Anyone else encounter this?

Maybe a popup could be put into game saying something like. "We believe believe there is a rank higher than officer and feel it is a priority to capture one of these leaders."

As it does not seem to be apparent.

Wouldn't it be nicer to have a comment in the research of the officer to say there is a higher and seperate rank called leader? It feels a bit handholding and borderline insulting to shove the information in the players face with a popup like that.

Wouldn't it be nicer to have a comment in the research of the officer to say there is a higher and seperate rank called leader? It feels a bit handholding and borderline insulting to shove the information in the players face with a popup like that.

Could be worse... they could give you gas bombs to knock out all the aliens in one ship and after one of the massives you realize the only ones that aren't knocked out and you can't get to without dying horribly are the ones you need.