Invisable wall in Corridor of Alien Base V19

I don't know if anyone has come across this but it has happened several at the same Alien base, same corridor. I found my first Alien base in Europe, and went to attack it but this bug happens.

As I enter the first corridor from the deployment area, I stack my men two or three squares back from the second door. As I open the second door, any soldiers to the far right will get to shoot proper for one or two turns then suddenly after that there is an invisible wall that they can not shoot through or walk through. If I attempt an un-aimed shot, they will shoot but invisible wall is right in front of them that bullets will damage shooter.

I can get around the wall, but it just kills my men and strategy.

I am running Xenonauts v19 (Steam downloaded) on a HP Pavilion dv6 Laptop

Do you have a screenshot? I think that would help Aaron a lot.

should be possible to get with F12 using the steam overlay.

otherwise you can press print screen key on your keyboard, open ms paint or whatever and paste the screenshot and save it.

then find an image hosting site since uploading the screenshots to here is a bit funky and then link to the image on the imagehosting site.

• 2 weeks later...

Oh man, I have this happen constantly and KEEP forgetting to report it. It makes it completely impossible to (for example) bring my cars into the alien base, and also makes entry a lot more difficult. I've noticed it seems to happen in the initial corridor of medium bases whenever a certain tile gets hit or sustains damage (rocket blasts down the hallway seem to be an easy way to reproduce it anyway)

This means it happens a lot for me, since I generally blow open the second door before moving in.

• 2 weeks later...