Hello,

i love this game, i feel back like in my old UFO times.^^

My suggestions:

- The Plasma Technology Comes a bit to fast i think

- More Alien Ranks. I never found a Navigator, Science Alien etc like in old UFO.

- Sometimes i think the game have to much Ground Combat a bit more time between Research and Combat? Maybe im wrong?

- Add Base info for Storage Building how full it is in %

- Like in old UFO an extra Ufopedia entry for all Races: dead and captured (i found only dead Alien entrys)

- I like your Maps, pls make more

I add more Suggestions after im was done through the game.

THX for a nice Game.

mfg

VN

Hello,

Hi! :)

- The Plasma Technology Comes a bit to fast i think

The technology pace seems to vary a bit, but I agree. The very first battle I used lasers for the first time, I ended up getting the prereqs for plasma weapons. That doesn't seem right, but the technology pace does vary somewhat. My gripe is the shrike takes way to long before you get it, and way to short before you replace it.

- More Alien Ranks. I never found a Navigator, Science Alien etc like in old UFO.

Neat idea, but I'm not sure what would differentiate them from their comrades.

- Sometimes i think the game have to much Ground Combat a bit more time between Research and Combat? Maybe im wrong?

You can generally skip a few alien wrecks if you've already sweeped them. So they are largely optional actually.

- I like your Maps, pls make more

Absolutely check out the community map pack, and Stinky's maps.

I add more Suggestions after im was done through the game.

THX for a nice Game.

mfg

VN

I have continued to play the game and have a few suggestions concerning the AI.

- The aliens should be much more individually and in groups, patrol. It's a bit naff when most are just waiting to secure coverage. Especially in bases that would once more interesting. So I know exactly which doors behind half a dozen aliens wait. That's ok, but should not be part of it again and again in the same rooms.

- The aliens should use their tactical teleports Smart. Often aliens teleported to me, had no more time left, and units were cheap targets. Well, it's probably even if they are traveling in groups. It would be an interesting challange when several aliens suddenly materializing.

- Generally, more aliens should be distributed on the map. Make not as easy victims, but to the whole interesting. Even in buildings on the roof or on the second floor, in offices, shops, etc. ..

- A minnimap would also be a great thing. Perhaps after researching a technology.

- After researching the Technology Improves the Bases it would a nice idea to add some more fields to the bases.

Edited by VaeliusNoctu

Adressing some of your points:

Too much ground combat:

The game is actually designed the way that you don't do every single ufo wreckage. Since many players feel the need to do all the missions nonetheless, since they give so much money, ressourses and experience, they are currently working on incorporating a system were you can "give" the ufo wreckages to the countrys they are in to loot and will get money or country relations for it.

So people don't feel the need to do every mission.

More Base info:

They are currently in the Progress of incorporating a new UI into the game, which they have been working on a pretty long time. It will show up in the next build presumably and the new UI will not only look better, but it will also contain more information than the current UI does.

Plasma research too soon:

The game is in Beta and not fully balanced yet. The Problem is that nearly all of the research comes from looting an ufo type that you haven't looted before. Since the ufos spawn relatively randomly this can lead to such problems. I discovered that when you're lucky you will get a normal scout ship in the first month. If this happens you can get lasers pretty fast and they will last you for a pretty long time. Not to mention that going into your first terror mission with just balistic weapons is suicide. Although i do think they could make the laser research a bit quicker, for example they could remove the "Alien plasma technology" step.