[V19 Stable Hotfix] - Geoscape & Ground Combat Cloned soldier, stuck as wounded.

I noticed one of my soldiers had gotten "cloned" one day. Also, there was a slot stuck in my chinook. I only had 5 guys and a car, however, it was still full. When I went to battle, one of my soldiers was instead, he was always a bit hurt. When I tried including both this "invisible slot" and the "real" soldier I got literally a clone of my other soldier, but when he shot a rocket and reloaded, a rocket dissappeared from both soldiers's inventories. After a while my "real" soldier became so hurt he couldn't participate, I found that his clone was also hurt, but was still on my dropship and couldn't be removed. After this I decommissioned my chinook in favour of the Shrike, hoping this would fix my bug. But alas, my soldier is now stuck forever in the infirmary as "Wounded 11 days".

Is this just another "deal with it" problem or is there some magic solution?

Got this too(The cloned Solder thingie). It happened after an assault on my base. Some people got injured, but both 2 of my assaults go wounded, which removed them from the ship. However there seems to be a bug that the ship doesn't recognice this, i guess because it didn't come home from a mission, like it's used to happen. Now i got two assaults basically stuck on my team. They are always the same as the two assaults that are in my base. I can change their equipment by changing the equipment of the assault at home. The cloned guy gets the same equipment then. I can put the clone and the original in the chinook, however, when i try to move the clone in the picture were you determine in which positions your xenonauts are in the chinook the game crashes.

Here is a Savegame from this.

Edit: Scratch that, the Forum doesn't let me attach stuff.

Btw. you can see the bug in action in Jefmajors new Let's Play Video