Vehicle discussion: Thoughts on the new "buffed" Xeno vehicles

Just had the aliens firing at the ferret so they certainly do shoot at it, they just seem to have a strong preference to living targets.

They'll shoot at it with weapons other than plasma rifle/pistol. And once it's been damaged, aliens with those weapons will fire. I'm guessing aliens won't take shots that they predict to do 0 damage?

They'll shoot at it with weapons other than plasma rifle/pistol. And once it's been damaged, aliens with those weapons will fire. I'm guessing aliens won't take shots that they predict to do 0 damage?
Yeah, they seem to target it just fine with plasma shotguns which have big armor mitigation (personally I think this is backwards, but hey who am I? :D ). I think you might be right, why waste shots on something you can't damage? Perhaps we're selling the AI short. I'd rather reserve points for movement and reaction than waste them firing at something I can't hurt. Given a choice between targets is always best to aim for the one that can do the most damage and has the least defense. Edited by StellarRat

You might want to look up the bug reports about this and add your findings. It might help them address the problem or not.