[V19 SC1- Geoscape ] 50% CTD. 18 hours before new wave of UFOs appears (save game)

Hey Billion, are you sure it something to do with the new waves? I have the same issues with my current save. But im struggling and testing if it could be something with the research. But i know that you are a lot further at your gameplay im still with laserweapons.

So can you confirm that i would not get any CTD´s cause of research at Global screen?

researched laser, plasma and MAG weapons! many research done. confirm. no CTD due to researh. many saves, many loads.

and yes! CTD happens with 50% possibility when new UFOs wave comes. it happens since Massive type of UFOs appears.

confirm this because meet more than 20 waves with Massive types

did you find a way how to minimize these ctd´s?

yes. save-laod saves you from CTD. i do saves every time i did something or going to do. 4 saves fo Ground combat, 4 saves for Geoscape and 2 Autosames. so i can easely go back in time and restore stable gameplay.

solution is simple:

1. save

2. run time

3. if CTD, start game, load, goto (2)

4. new wave of UFOs appears

5. save

Are you cheating with money?

nope :) no cheating with money! but some cheating was made :) with only one suggestion - go through whole game process quickly and report bugs as much as i can. so when there will be a final stable version there will be no cheating

Edited by billion