Bug Reporting (Temp?)

Hello, I couldn't see a bug reporting section so figured I'd make a temporary thread for such occasions.

Here is a minor one I found where Photocopiers seem to block line of sight when on a Northeast? facing wall. This results in the wall not being revealled and hence the wall looking like it has a gap or has had a section destroyed.

Xen 1.JPG

As You can see, the wall seems to have a gap in it.

However, when I move my soldier to the other side of the wall...

Xen 2.JPG

The wall is revealed, meaning the Photocopier must be blocking line of sight.

Edit: Also just noticed the civillian seems to be poking through the wall hehe :)

Also, I found a strange one where the alien is blue and doesnt seem to register as an alien (no tab on right hand side to say alien spotted).

Xen 3.JPG

Is this the same thing as the Xenonaut soldiers when they are killed with reaction fire and remain standing? One thing to note is that this alien was not killed with reaction fire, although if he is actually dead, he had not been spotted and must have been killed by the blast from a rocket that missed his nearby friend.

Also, when trying to shoot him, you get a hit chance % as normal, however the shots seem to do nothing (hence why I assume he is actually dead).

Xen 1.JPG

Xen 2.JPG

Xen 3.JPG

577e7c7a44a0b_Xen1.JPG.e2361177994b2dc63

577e7c7a4b3e5_Xen2.JPG.9cf50e967a03d9e27

577e7c7a4ea22_Xen3.JPG.b1493e1eafaa0bab2

Edited by deelad

Yup. These bugs are all known and have been corrected. We redid all the LOS mechanics so they actually make sense now, the blue aliens are just stunned ones (in developer debug mode) and the soldiers not dying from reaction fire should also be fixed in V8.

Thanks for reporting them though.