Placeable Spawn Points within a Submap

i Believe this would be of great help for creating Horror on terror missions if an enemy is spawned on the roof of Dev-selected buildings. it would also create more of a varied tactical situation for the players if they go up to a building and "Ah Snap plasma fire from the ROOF!!!" "Lets Breach that building" i kinda miss clearing buildings in X-Com Terror from the Deep. but yea unless i am mistaken there is no way to do this atm. other this Hoping the Ai will decide to enter the building on there own. besides ATM i have NEVER seen an enemy take any height advantage.

TLDR:

1. When Creating Submaps; Placeable spawnpoints in the submap.

2.Creates Better Gameplay me thinks.

I want a skyscraper mission where you land on the helipad on the top and have to fight your way down to the "hatchery" at the bottom. With reapers in narrow corridors as you fight your way through office space.

It'll probably be moddable into the game at some point. I hope.

yea i rather enjoy the skyscraper idea myself and on that subject. i actually did some testing with a neat feature i learned about within the submap editor. Target Points now it doesn't work like a spawn point and it's acutally designed for inside UFO's it's how the mechanic of holding the ufo for so long auto wins the game. but it does influence where the aliens will spawn as in "hey over here somewhere" downside is it has a very very slight chance but still a chance to break the mechanic of holding the ufo because it's tricking the game into thinking hey theres another UFO. so it's need but atm still no idea how to make a spawn point on the roof =(

I'm sure there was something on the kickstarter page about 'Indoor Missions' :S

true however my goal is placing spawn points on the roofs of buildings so that aliens can take full advantage of height advantage. mostely for outdoor purposes. indoor missions spawns are easy due to TargetPoints