Hi,

i dont know if it has been stated already but i think some features about base managment miss dearly.

- A description of each module you want to build. It would be nice to know how much place for people a living quarter wil bring or how much defense the new turrets i am going to build are going to give. A small text giving notification about each module would be very appreciated.

- An ingame notification about how to change the oriantation of the modules we want to creat would be nice. I had to come seach the answer on the forums. New players which do not take the time to search might think that those modules cant be turned. Thinking for example that hangars can only be built vertically.

Speaking of orientation i noticed a bug where the image inside of modules dont follow the orientation you gave. If you have a plane in an horizontal hangar you see i all clamped and small. Same for vertical factories.