idea for bace combat evac

i was thinking mabye if you bace is attackted your dropship grabs sienticed and engeriners and gets out. would be a text thing to explane why only solidgers are at the bace

and i also saw some one on king arthurs gold with the name gold hawk but when asked didnt know about xenonauts

(if you dont know king arthurs gold(kag) type wtf is kag in to youtube )

i was thinking mabye if you bace is attackted your dropship grabs sienticed and engeriners and gets out. would be a text thing to explane why only solidgers are at the bace

and i also saw some one on king arthurs gold with the name gold hawk but when asked didnt know about xenonauts

(if you dont know king arthurs gold(kag) type wtf is kag in to youtube )

Wow.. that was a mission to read. I fixed the post for you so it's readable.

I was thinking, mabye if your base is attacked your dropship grabs scientists and engineers and gets out. It would be a text thing to explain why only soldiers are at the base.

In XCOM/TFTD the base defence briffing told you that all personel was evacuated and your soldiers are left alone to fend the invaders. In Apoc you had to control that annoying herd of white coats and manually put them in any danm hole (toilets worked the best here) you can to avoid being killed. While that was fun from time to time - in the majority it was just a hell as annoying.

In XCOM/TFTD the base defence briffing told you that all personel was evacuated and your soldiers are left alone to fend the invaders. In Apoc you had to control that annoying herd of white coats and manually put them in any danm hole (toilets worked the best here) you can to avoid being killed. While that was fun from time to time - in the majority it was just a hell as annoying.

So basicly an idea for base evac is to have a message saying every noncombatant has evacuated but ocattionally some poor sod will have been stuck in the bathroom (and you get to control him like a soldier) and you need to make sure to protect him so he doesnt die.