Sign in to follow this  
Dranak

Foxtrot Gameplay Video

Nice clean Alenium explosives. :)
This the way of future. When Alenium will power all of mankind's machines. Alenium, clean, reliable power for all mankind!

Hello Kabill,

there is an mod, already made by SoloA, using real life aircraft-missles.

there are few gripes about numbers of the hardpoints. Dev said max 4 of combination hardpoints.

R

AIM 47 is nuclear tipped.

Edited by rynait

True, but if you don't have to spread fallout all over the countryside it's always better and blinding thousands of innocent civilians is not highly thought of and EMP effects ditto. Also, I'm assuming the Alenium warheads are much smaller/lighter for the bang you get.

This is fair enough. But then, countries are quite happy to nuke their own cities, anyway!

I guess, in fairness, it's not worse than the OG's offering - Plasma Beams did precisely what you can do with Torpedoes now.

Yes, but in the OG the air combat was simpler and stayed out of the way of the main game. Plasma beams were also an upgrade you had to work towards, you weren't just handed them for free a week into the game (I know you still got them fairly early, but that's a side issue).

The OG's Avalanche missiles were quite good, if you remember. An Interceptor with two Avalanche launchers on it could get you pretty far into the game.

Sure, they were by far the best of the starter weapons and you could get by them them for quite a while. But every aircraft and every weapon system after them was a pretty clear upgrade.