[V19.7 - Geoscape] CTD when clicking soldier equipment tab

Persistent bug all thru' every build I've tried so far:

CTD bugs still rampant, and hard to pinpoint. Set the scene for the one that just happened to me. Troop transport returned after cleaning up one of two crash sites. Saving game after fighters have downed the 2nd light scout. And when clicking the soldier tab from geoscape to prepare squad for the 2nd engagement, game crashes.

Noticed CTDs almost always happens linked to the troop tab, close to/or after a save and/or after a mission have returned

bonus bug:

New bug introduced in 19.7 - I play the game in windowed mode(might happen in fullscreen too), and whenever mission loads now, the game goes transparent or shows whatever is behind the window until ground combat is fully loaded

Yeah, Im thinking its my system. Using a rather old Windows XP 32bit, and its basically an artifact of the game locking up the system while loading ground combat.(the window shows "game not responding" while loading. Game never fails during this, so its minor. Thou its new for 19.7

The bug reported earlier about the CTD is reproducable. Almost 100% of the time the game will CTD if I click soldier tab after chopper returning with my troops from a mission. If I first enter base from another tab, and then click soldiers, this will not happen.

Edited by MotherAce
adding new info