10 do not fit....

I just got my steam key (I have not played in a least a year, I did not realize it had moved to steam) so I am playing. Very excited to see all the progress, but I would suggest a bit of an effort is made to reflect changes in the in-game documentation.

I just spent over 30 minutes trying to figure out what I was doing wrong as the description of the starting drop ship say it can contain 10 soldiers, I was trying to figure out why I could not get more than eight! I understand some things not yet having full in game documentation, but incorrect in game documentation should be avoided at all cost as it can lead to a great amount of frustration among those very new or returning players you hope to attract!

I am assuming, at this point, the limit was changed to 8 although that is a guess and after looking for an answer for 20 mins or so on the forum I am going to give up and go back to playing.

so frustrating. I remember trying to reposition the soldiers for 15 minutes, before I figured out that it wouldn't work when the thing was refuelling. Gah!

As GizmoGomez says, please ask if you have any queries at all. It's a better option than hitting your head of the keyboard and walking around with "QUERTY" on your forehead for the rest of the w

I like to imagine that the pilot and co-pilot point out to the xenonauts that the commander doesn't seem to be paying the pilots any wages. That's why they lock themselves in the cabin and enjoy a nice packed lunch while soldiers get torn apart by alien horrors.

The pilots tape a picture of an empty cabin to the inside of the window so it looks to the aliens like no-one's there.