V19 Experimental Build 6 hotfix 2

1. They're either using SquadSight (which you have too) or they're in an alien base, where they pretty blatantly do that.

2. Press escape then "abort mission." Your troops need to either be in the Chinook or in the entry room of an alien base or they'll be MIA.

1. They're either using SquadSight (which you have too) or they're in an alien base, where they pretty blatantly do that.

2. Press escape then "abort mission." Your troops need to either be in the Chinook or in the entry room of an alien base or they'll be MIA.

Actually, I've had them fire at me through walls on other maps besides a base. The definitely were not using squad sight.

Anyone getting CTDs when moving stuff in soldiers inventory at the base? Happened to me ~10 times now.

Suggestion: Shouldn't Ironman autosave save the game after an air combat is over? Just did 6 air combats in a row and then got a CTD while equpping the ground party at the base ---> time to replay all 6 air fights -.-

Anyone getting CTDs when moving stuff in soldiers inventory at the base? Happened to me ~10 times now.

Suggestion: Shouldn't Ironman autosave save the game after an air combat is over? Just did 6 air combats in a row and then got a CTD while equpping the ground party at the base ---> time to replay all 6 air fights -.-

Yes, and it's a reported bug.

Actually, I've had them fire at me through walls on other maps besides a base. The definitely were not using squad sight.

Yeah, I'm going to modify that.

1. This would be some breed of night mission (including alien base assaults).

Something to the tune of 90% of my night mission are alien bases, so I didn't realize that aliens cheat on vision at night too. Which makes the combat harder, but at least its easier to find them so it sorta works out?

Good work guys!

Aaron, do you know if anything will be done about the lighting in night missions? Very often when an alien is spotted in night missions they are hardly visible and I find myself moving the mouse around for ages trying to target it. And no I don't want to jack up my brightness so everything is to bright.