Hunt for a Preator - a question.

First of all – game is looking really great, thank you for putting it on Steam.

Now, to the question at hand. I apologies, if this question already has been answered, i used “Advanced Search”, honestly.

I am playing V19 Experimental Build 5 and got to a point, when xenonauts need to get their hands on Preator, as “Alien Leader Interrogation” entry stated. Unfortunately, these creatures are nowhere to be found. My forces landed plenty of battleships and carriers already, attacked three alien ground bases – no result. Maybe, I am doing something wrong?

Try stunning everything that moves.. I once tagged a commander doing this and dint even know it. If this is what you already do then I cannot help any further cause I cant even tell what a commander looks like.

Thank you for the advice, i'll try that. A preators supposed to have a rather special look - at least, a Xenonaut wikipedia entry has nice picture of this creatrue. Also, i do have certain issues with stunning when it comes to androns. I tried all special grenades on them (since they are not quite organic) but, alas, with zero effect (both types of drones, at least heavy one, also immune... or i am "doint it wrong", so to speak).

Is that research even implemented? It wasn't in game yet a while ago.

If i am not mistaken, when i first researched it the page that appeared before me right after was blank. But than, when i decided to re-read Extraterrestrials entry in Xenopedia, it had a “Alien Leader Interrogation” chapter (with a nice pic in it) and a clear message to get the preator.

There's an issue with the alien bases - they remain Small throughout the entire game at the moment, so you don't get Medium and Large bases. Praetors only appear on Large bases (currently not spawning) and Battleships, I think. They look different to all the other aliens. You'll know them when you see them.

The base issue will be fixed in the next build or the one after that - it's a priority bug.