Psychonic alians. What can I do.

Hi guys.

Sometimes if you are in a alianbase, some alian takes the mind from your soldier and he becames your enemie, like he is deat.

So what can i do exept to shoot him of course, because i dont want to lose him.

There are to optians i think, but i dont know if this work.

1. finde the alian who has take the mind from soldier and kil this alian to get my soldier back.

2. or stun my soldier and hope that after the mission he is still alive and in my team.

Especially the 2. method is very intresting but i dont know if this works or not. And before I fonde out it myself i wont to ask you guys. Do you know if its work or not? Thanks for all answers in advance. Safe the wales. Peace

Thanks for answer.

But some times you have not the possibilaty in this situation to hide from controlled soldier and it better to stum him. But I need to understand, if I am stun him with stun grantes or electro shock, do he will survive after ending mission? Logical he must, but in this beta version you never know. Any feedback? Do anybodu had the same expiriance and can tell me if I can stun my soldiers after allian had take controll of them?

Thanks for answer.

But some times you have not the possibilaty in this situation to hide from controlled soldier and it better to stum him. But I need to understand, if I am stun him with stun grantes or electro shock, do he will survive after ending mission? Logical he must, but in this beta version you never know. Any feedback? Do anybodu had the same expiriance and can tell me if I can stun my soldiers after allian had take controll of them?

I cant say for certain, but he SHOULD survive if you stun him.

I have had soldiers stunned during missions before, they they survived after the mission was over.

So I cant imagine you'd loose them for stunning them while under Alien Control.

You can stun soldiers, and they will survive. Confirmed through my own playing.

Also, you can un-stun them by using a medikit on their bodies; however, I don't know how this works and if it is intended behavior or not. Perhaps medikits should remove stun damage as well as normal HP damage?