[19.4 Ground Combat] Ghost enemies and obstacles in base defense missions

Hi,

In my current game, I've twice been attacked by an alien cruiser at my main base. The first attack was easier and the entrance was closer to the headquarters, so it didn't take long. I've noticed during that mission that some ghost obstacles started popping up towards the end of the mission. What I mean by a ghost obstacle is that there's nothing in a certain square but the soldier can't move or shoot through it. I've also noticed a red enemy attack reticle appearing in empty squares. When you accidentally click while that reticle is showing, you soldiers does attack in that direction in vain. It gets very frustrating when you lose critical TUs and even more when this results in friendly fire. It got much worse in the second base defense mission, where the enemies entered from a further point from the headquarters, so the battle took longer. As far as I could observe the bug gets worse as time passes, so after a while, even though there were only very few aliens left I could finish the game because 50% of the empty squares had ghost obstacles and a 25% or so had ghost enemies and I couldn't do anything.

I haven't tried to attack an alien base yet, but I haven't encountered this bug in other mission types that I tried, such as downed UFO and terror missions.