Looking for a good sound effects on the internet.

WalrusJones

People want it, and I am having a hard time finding a good sword sound (IE an unsheathing or swinging sound,) effect that isn't behind a money barricade.

I am looking for suggestions for one that people would like to listen to as they hack down random fools in new york, because, apparently some sick people want to hack down fools in new york with an extremely fine bastard sword. A sentiment I cannot totally disagree with.

In addition, I am inspired to make sound effects for the battle rifle firing, and am somewhat inspired by the Fallout 3 snipers firing sound.

The major issue I have with this sound being it is copywritten.

However, Finding a sound quite like the screeching of the metal in that rifle as it screams "You are a dick" to you so gloriously is quite difficult.

Once again, If someone finds a sound effect that could potentially be turned into such a glorious sound, to be mixed into a good battle-rifle sound, I would be quite grateful.

Edit: I will keep up my own search for it, but my own ineptitude in sound mixing means that I am both missing potential winner SFX, and that I am very bad at read describing sound as one would label a sound effect.

I need just the sword sound, or three, and a...... Whatever is that underlayed, high pitched screech of the metal in the FO3 sniper rifle would be called.

I will then mix the sounds with my own SFX (Be it rifle sounds I mix them with, or something else,) to get what you will hear in my mod.

I will keep up my search, but... This is something that is not my expertise.

Edit: I have two adequate battle rifle sounds now.

Edited by WalrusJones

I did look there when I was going for my "Angry metal says PIIIING" sound that I finally have (Not from there, but for looking for M1 Garand sound effects.... I used the magazine ping, but heavily modified.)

For swords, it seems much better then it did for angry screaming metal ping noises.