I'm sorry, but the new hidden movement box is not working out. :(

It frequently covers stuff I should be able to witness. Prime example: Two of my guys are having a firefight inside a light scout yet the box covers all the action. I can't see alien hits, reaction fire, nothing. The only way I know anything has happened is that my assault shields are damaged. I'm not exactly sure what the intention is, but it's not right.

- Camera during AI turn should no longer focus the "hidden movement" screen on the location of the "hidden" movement

- Camera should also not jump around so erratically when following shots (more camera changes to come, not done yet!)

Is this what you were talking about? This just talks about the camera movement, not the image being in the way of seeing the action. I knew about the camera fixes; the image being in the way isn't a fault of the camera movement system, it's just not vanishing when it should be. That hasn't been fixed yet.

"- Camera during AI turn should no longer focus the "hidden movement" screen on the location of the "hidden" movement"

Well, maybe not? I took it that they fixed it along with that. Now that I read it again, it is not so clear...

I'll explain what that fix means.

So, lets say that you have an alien shoot a civilian, and you can't see anything. The camera won't move over and focus on that event.

This is significant because you might have revealed some of the map in that area, of even that area itself on previous turns, and thus you're able to see exactly where the event took place based on it's location relative to the revealed parts of the map. Now, the camera won't go over there and look at it, revealing information you shouldn't be getting.

Does that make sense?