[19.4] UFO Clipping Issue

Whenever I approach a UFO, the interior is revealed as though the door and parts of the hull would not block sight.

Pciture here, once Steam works again.

When I tried to activate roofs once, nothing happened for the current round -probably related to the other issue I posted-, and in the next round this happened.

Reference picture.

Edited by C. jejuni

I had this a couple days ago with the Light Scout (screenshot below), it doesn't seem to be restricted by UFO type.

In this case the UFO was opaque until the highlighted soldier (top-right) approached from the open gateway and saw the alien inside.

http://cloud-2.steampowered.com/ugc/595883498826931980/8182505D8AB514CB6FA4EB106240F2859BEEFFFD/

It's happening for me across all UFO types and it seems to happen in both directions (as in, aliens inside can see out through the walls).

It's particularly bad with the cruiser type UFOs. Aliens on the upper deck can see the outside area by the various doors to the UFO. Trying to close in on those doors triggers countless reaction shots from them. It's not dangerous, because their shots don't pass through the walls, but it does slow things down a bit.

Can confirm this didn't happen in 19.3 and earlier.

v18 stable has the similar issue. Landingship became opaque as the soldiers approached. From most UFOs the aliens inside start shooting outside towards the soldiers. The shots do not pass through the UFO walls. There are no aliens outside. How do they know the locations of the soldiers?

Some aliens are treated as part of the Xeno-squad and can make architecture/obstructions transparent. In my mega-bug thread for v18 I covered an alien crouching behind a water-trough (Farm map) performing this. As soon as the alien was dead, the trough went back to being opaque. SoftwareSimian's picture shows the same thing, as the Sebillian is making the console in front of it transparent. We are seeing the ship through it's POV.