Allien base unplayable

ouch!

The bug form previous builds where the enemy can shoot through walls is still there, and has been reported. I've only had it in places. Fortunately not right at the start (as I had in earlier builds). It was really frustrating to get through.

Incidentally, having actually avoided most of this bug, I really enjoyed the alien base mission. The enemy were far better than the Xenonauts, so I had to be very, very careful. Possibly too big a step up from the ground missions on normal, but certainly fun.

Another reason I wish they would have left alien ammo limits in the game.

I'd like that, yeah, but apparently it caused weird bugs. Maybe if the bugs were fixed?

Give the aliens a couple 30 round magazines; more than enough to kill all of your soldiers a couple times over. ;)

Issues with alien base missions and base defence missions are going to get Sergey's attention next - he's been bogged down with some thorny bugs and crashes for the last week or so, but they should be out of the way in the next few days.