V1Full of the Walrus Tactical Balisitc expansion: Art, XP, and recoil update.

WalrusJones

I am totally fine with footage being made.

Better yet, it helps me compile info on what happens on screens that are not mine.

Could you make all Caesans have butts for hats? If not can you just add flavour text that says they have butts for hats? TIA

Dear what.

I.... don't even...

What?

Swordsmith Walrus: This tungsten alloy blade has been crafted to provide a delicate balance between weight, flexibility and strength. The alloy was chosen to provide one of the sharpest edges known.

Connor MacLeod of the Clan Macleod: Yes, that's all very well. But, will it cut through the dreadful, twisting silence of a comedy club where the comedian has lost the crowd.

Swordsmith Walrus: Ah, no. While it will cut through the tumbleweeds that will roll across such a stage, I suggest that you instead seek to hone the weapon of the mind. Only then will you attain the sharpest weapon known to man.

Connor MacLeod of the Clan Macleod: That was quite profound, in a vague sort of way.

Swordsmith Walrus: Oh I'm practising for the next five Highlander remakes. Oh I'm sorry, did you say there could be only one? I really hate to tell you this but...

• 2 weeks later...