[v8.6 ground combat] various bugs

all from the same combat mission:

bug 1: pathfinding boo-boo: had a soldier near the edge of the screen. wanted to move him somewhere else, but there was a fence going through the edge of the screen, so he had to go around it. had the screen positioned so that the edge of the map was not visible, and the green and red pathing squares went through the edge instead of around the obstacles. moved the camera, clicked again, and it fixed itself.

bug 2: corpse sprite boo-boo: was playing from a reloaded combat save where i had already killed 3 or 4 aliens, and the sprites for the living aliens were locked in place over their fallen equipment (with the aliens themselves still dead). they disappeared if i put a soldier over them, then reappeared the next turn.

bug 3: win condition SNAFU? was unsure if there were any aliens left, couldn't find any others, so i decided to occupy the UFO, but no matter what i did, the mission didn't end. ended up having to close the game, and will replay from a previous save next time.

Lists of bugs aren't exactly useful (it makes it harder to keep track of a bug, if several can be reported in the same thread).

That said, very odd bugs. I vaguely remember these from way, way back, but they haven't been reported recently (except the third one, but that was due to the UFO misplacement).

I can confirm bug 2 and bug 3 in V8.6.

There are currently 6 zombie aliens looking at my soldiers and and can not win the the ground combat game. After killing 6 aliens I looked in every corner, roof, building of the map and could not find any more aliens. So I went and occupied (meaning had a soldier in each part of the UFO) for 10 turns and nothing happened.

This is a little frustrating, as it seems that the game still is not playable at all for me. Minor bugs and missing features are ok and expected in such an early version but at least the basics should run.