Introduction thread!

Chris

I... am uncomfortable having attention directed towards me. I always feel vaguely hunted by it... Anyway, I hail from Glasgow, Scotland. I aspire to being a Jack of all Trades, I generally keep silent unless I have a reason to speak, this does not always translate into what I have to say being worth listening to. Still, Better to keep your mouth shut and be thought an idiot, than open it and remove all doubt.

I wonder if I should make that my sig...

Hey, I'm new here. Old-time fan of the first X-com which I first played on the amiga and later DOS on the PC (played it many many times over the years but actually managed to finish it ever!). Was gutted that the steam version ran through dosbox which gave my computer absolute hell for some reason. I've been lurking around for a little while and checking google every week for any new results pertaining to Xenonauts. I'm completely enamored with how Xenonauts looks and is shaping up. I'm also a bit of an amateur artist and rpgmaker enthusiast sometimes. :> Hallo everyone.

Hi everyone!

I'm new here, but I have been following Xenonauts development since it was first announced.

I'm Portuguese, but I am living in Sydney for the past 4 years.

I work in Multimedia and web design for the past 11 years.

Love X-Com and turn based / RPG / strategy games for a loooong time.

Waiting for these pre-order issues to be resolved so I can give you my money!!!

Hi All,

I'm a lurking, sometime poster from the other forum, pre-orderer, gamer for more years than I care to think about. Living in Sydney and torn between playing the test versions until my fingers fall off or steadfastly waiting for it to come out so I can be surprised by all the fun things going in to Xenonauts.

They are probably playing all these brainy strategy games because hanging upside down makes the blood rush to their heads.

I always preferred "brainy strategy" games anyway, but the fact that internet connections here suck monkey balls doesn't help when I do feel like killing some people on an FPS. Unless there's some Australian servers.

The only online game I am able to play here is EVE Online.

Hello everyone :D

I wasn't much active on the old forum (i'm not sure if i had posted anything :P), but i wasn't a member for that long either. I preorder this as soon as i found out that it existed (someone on a misc subforum mentioned it (on the kerberos productions forum)) :) My preorder came a few day before the paypal problem (damn paypal).

Hopefully i'll be a bit more active here :D

Hello everyone :D

I wasn't much active on the old forum (i'm not sure if i had posted anything :P), but i wasn't a member for that long either. I preorder this as soon as i found out that it existed (someone on a misc subforum mentioned it (on the kerberos productions forum)) :) My preorder came a few day before the paypal problem (damn paypal).

Hopefully i'll be a bit more active here :D

Welcome to The Hood. Fight On and God blessed.

Hey everyone! I'm not a huge forum user, but I will try and be fairly active on here. I am a 3D animator working for Goldhawk Interactive. Right now, I am working on the soldier and enemy animations for XENONAUTS. I can't really talk about what I know, but you guys have some really cool stuff coming!

Feel free to drop me a line anytime!!

I hope I'm not double posting this.

I'm excited for everyone to see it as well! There is one thing in particular that I am REALLY excited to get started on.

Even if I could tell you what it was, or drop a few hints...I'm not!

:cool:

Hi, Dan. I don't mind seeing some of your work for Xenonauts with the faces and license plates censored. Haha...