Opening game screen.

This is minor but it keeps bugging me every time I load the game.

The 3 military men looking at you when you load the game should have more appropriate rank, such as high officers, at least Major I would say, with one or two being generals/admirals/what have you.

I loved the opening to X-Com with the screaming alien in the beginning. Maybe ultimately we can see some sort of homage to that.

Yeah, I noticed that too. I mean, the guy on your right looks like a corporal. (Two chevrons, that's a corporal, right?)

I don't know if those are placeholder images or not, they might be, since most of the game screens will be replaced with a new UI, coming soon-ish hopefully.

This is minor but it keeps bugging me every time I load the game.

The 3 military men looking at you when you load the game should have more appropriate rank, such as high officers, at least Major I would say, with one or two being generals/admirals/what have you.

I loved the opening to X-Com with the screaming alien in the beginning. Maybe ultimately we can see some sort of homage to that.

I loved the opening to X-Com too, with the screaming alien in the beginning and your soldiers shooting at the aliens and I love if they did something like that, for me it just set the mood before playing x-com.