[V18 Stable Steam] Electrocshock grenages not working

I just wanted to report that the electroshock grenades either do not work or are highly ineffective.

During a battle I engaged the androns and had my entire time throw electroshock grenades at a single andron. 8 seperate electroshock grenades landed either in the androns space or in the adjacent space. all showed that they affected the andron but none of them put the andron down or even supressed it. instead it proceeded to simply wipe nearly my entire team on the next round with two ultra precise burst that killed 3 xenonauts each.

Thinking that perhaps the electroshock grenades were simply under powered I went in and edited the stun grenades increasing their stun and emp damage by a factor of 10 so stun damage to 600 and emp damage to 1000.

Then i tried to restart the game and reload the battle. washed and repeated.

Again a total of 7 grenades landed directly on target in the andron's space. again they had no visible effect against the andron who again proceeded to wipe out over half of the team that dared to throw such ineffective grenades at him.

I think something with the EMP Damage component is either flawed or broken I have even tried upping the grenades emp value to 10000 thereby making them 100x more powerful supposedly against robot enemies. yet still a single early -mid level andron can easily resist 6 or 7 consecutive electroshock grenades without so much as getting suppressed

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...