So...let's just get to the question shall we?

We can I find a Battle Rifle for god's sake...It's my third playthrough already(steam stable build)...Already in January...(last playthrough only got to plasma weapons) and I still didn't get any battle rifles so I can upgrade to MAG...This is a little dissapointing...especially counting I never tried out the weapons...

There aren't any battle rifles, unfortunately. The closest is the assault rifle, and that's not really close at all. Check out WalrusJones' mods over on the modding page, there's a battle rifle in there you can try out. (And there's a hunting revolver. Because why not? ;))

There aren't any battle rifles, unfortunately. The closest is the assault rifle, and that's not really close at all. Check out WalrusJones' mods over on the modding page, there's a battle rifle in there you can try out. (And there's a hunting revolver. Because why not? ;))

Hey, At least it isn't a stereotypical revolver of godmode...

Early versions of it would result in... Well... Civilians... Shooting directly behind themselves on snapshots.

(My testing process is just weird...)

Hey, At least it isn't a stereotypical revolver of godmode...

Early versions of it would result in... Well... Civilians... Shooting directly behind themselves on snapshots.

(My testing process is just weird...)

Hey, I never said it was. ;)

I just happen to like revolvers. What's wrong with that?

(Though, if you add in an M1911 I'd download your mod just for that. ;))

K. In /assets/ufocontents/ are .xmls which detail the contents of all the ufos and the alien bases. Open up.. let's see... alienbase.medium.caesan.xml using either a text editor or excel (excel for preference). Then copy the line 2-2 Caesan_Elite_Aggressive. As you seem to have alien bases, you can copy this line into alien.base.medium.sebillian and alien.base.medium.andron, replacing one of the other lines. It should look at bit like this:

How it originally looks

<Row ss:AutoFitHeight="0" ss:Height="13.5">   <Cell><Data ss:Type="String">2-2 Andron Guard_Passive</Data></Cell>  </Row>  <Row>   <Cell><Data ss:Type="String">3-3 Andron_Warrior_Defensive</Data></Cell>  </Row>  <Row>   <Cell><Data ss:Type="String">3-3 Andron_WarriorSupport_Defensive</Data></Cell>  </Row>  <Row>   <Cell><Data ss:Type="String">2-2 Andron_Elite_Aggressive</Data></Cell>  </Row>  <Row>   <Cell><Data ss:Type="String">1-1 Andron_Officer_Aggressive</Data></Cell>  </Row>  <Row>   <Cell><Data ss:Type="String">2-2 Wraith_Warrior_Aggressive</Data></Cell>  </Row>  <Row>   <Cell><Data ss:Type="String">1-1 Wraith_WarriorSupport</Data></Cell>  </Row>  <Row>   <Cell><Data ss:Type="String">1-1 Wraith_Elite_Command</Data></Cell>  </Row>  <Row>   <Cell><Data ss:Type="String">1-1 Wraith_Officer_Command</Data></Cell>  </Row>  <Row>   <Cell><Data ss:Type="String">1-1 Andron_Elite_Command</Data></Cell>  </Row>  <Row>   <Cell><Data ss:Type="String">1-1 Andron_Officer_Command</Data></Cell>  </Row>

Then after the change

<Row ss:AutoFitHeight="0" ss:Height="13.5">   <Cell><Data ss:Type="String">2-2 Caesan_Elite_Aggressive</Data></Cell>  </Row>  <Row>   <Cell><Data ss:Type="String">3-3 Andron_Warrior_Defensive</Data></Cell>  </Row>  <Row>   <Cell><Data ss:Type="String">3-3 Andron_WarriorSupport_Defensive</Data></Cell>  </Row>  <Row>   <Cell><Data ss:Type="String">2-2 Andron_Elite_Aggressive</Data></Cell>  </Row>  <Row>   <Cell><Data ss:Type="String">1-1 Andron_Officer_Aggressive</Data></Cell>  </Row>  <Row>   <Cell><Data ss:Type="String">2-2 Wraith_Warrior_Aggressive</Data></Cell>  </Row>  <Row>   <Cell><Data ss:Type="String">1-1 Wraith_WarriorSupport</Data></Cell>  </Row>  <Row>   <Cell><Data ss:Type="String">1-1 Wraith_Elite_Command</Data></Cell>  </Row>  <Row>   <Cell><Data ss:Type="String">1-1 Wraith_Officer_Command</Data></Cell>  </Row>  <Row>   <Cell><Data ss:Type="String">1-1 Andron_Elite_Command</Data></Cell>  </Row>  <Row>   <Cell><Data ss:Type="String">1-1 Andron_Officer_Command</Data></Cell>  </Row>

If there aren't any alien bases, then you'll need to patch that line in to every alien.airplane.<ufotype>.<alienracetype>.xml that you're currently facing. E.G. if you facing landingships and corvettes, you'd have to patch it in to alien.airplane.corvette.sebillian, alien.airplane.corvette.andron, alien.airplane.landingship.sebillian and alien.airplane.landingship.andron. You should then face Caesan elites in every battle either in alien bases or in ufos.