Airplane equip screen

I'd like to see the separate tabs for dropships and interceptors go away. It's an extra level of organization that doesn't bring much to the table, particularly since you could easily have all your interceptors and dropships visible at once. It's an extra click for everyone. It makes it harder for new players to figure out how to rearrange their troops, as well (especially if they don't know it's an option. Sure wasn't in the OG).

With the current economy this won;t happen, but if you had enough pennies to really kit out the base as an intercept base, that scrolling could get a bit annoying, depending on where the dropships were probably. So, I can see the idea of having the two tabs. Moving dropships to the soldier area was a thought, but I think that's possibly worse.

I thought of that. Sure, if you have 5 aircraft, you'd have to scroll to get to a dropship. However, you already have to click on a tab so you're not putting out any extra effort. In the fringe case where you have more than 6 aircraft and you're scrolling more... well, I think it's ok for a fringe case to scroll just a little extra when it's fewer clicks for literally everyone else.