Build V8.6 Released!

Yeah but spawn locations are random and early on the only missions spawned are Research missions, which don't have a target - so the UFO just spawns and flies in a random direction gathering data, not necessarily towards land.

but surely most of the stuff they'd want to research is over land no? I guess it doesn't have to be...

Sadly the hotfix probably won't arrive for a couple of days yet. We've been busy with milestones and other things, plus one of the coders is from the Ukraine and I think he's busy celebrating Christmas over there at the moment (they do it after new year). We'll try to get it out soon though, we're all just a bit swamped :)

Sadly the hotfix probably won't arrive for a couple of days yet. We've been busy with milestones and other things, plus one of the coders is from the Ukraine and I think he's busy celebrating Christmas over there at the moment (they do it after new year). We'll try to get it out soon though, we're all just a bit swamped :)

Christmas ended 4 days ago and the holidays are over since yesterday in our countries :)

Thank you for the hotfix, Chris!