Adding a post-mission reward for providing medical aid to civilians/local forces.

Now.

I am a big person for opportunities to benefit from immersing semi-roleplaying tasks.

This is an idea I thought of when my men were doing a mission in what was geographically roughly Chicago.

After a long, fruitless search for the small class UFO, my crew heard 9 gunshots off in the distance, we rushed over to see a police officer who had gunned down two aliens, but, before my eyes, was wounded by a third (Which he killed.)

This man, being a hero whose story should be told in the local tribune, was one who I found worthy of medical attention, receiving all 50 units of my assaults medkit.

In the end, we killed the last alien, who stood there, in the wreckage of his ship, alone, to see that the mission was accomplished.

I felt a slight sting when I saw not even a mention of the medical aid offered to this brave cop, Tommy Johnson, who warded of the alien insurgency (Which probably saved his life.)

While it may be unneeded, I personally feel it would be a great touch in bringing in immersion... And creating another opportunity to give good player a chance to impress the nations.

Now.

I am a big person for opportunities to benefit from immersing semi-roleplaying tasks.

This is an idea I thought of when my men were doing a mission in what was geographically roughly Chicago.

After a long, fruitless search for the small class UFO, my crew heard 9 gunshots off in the distance, we rushed over to see a police officer who had gunned down two aliens, but, before my eyes, was wounded by a third (Which he killed.)

This man, being a hero whose story should be told in the local tribune, was one who I found worthy of medical attention, receiving all 50 units of my assaults medkit.

In the end, we killed the last alien, who stood there, in the wreckage of his ship, alone, to see that the mission was accomplished.

I felt a slight sting when I saw not even a mention of the medical aid offered to this brave cop, Tommy Johnson, who warded of the alien insurgency (Which probably saved his life.)

While it may be unneeded, I personally feel it would be a great touch in bringing in immersion... And creating another opportunity to give good player a chance to impress the nations.

It HAD to be Rick Grimes from the walking dead!

It would be nice to able to alter the background of the character, in addition to altering the name. That way you could name the officer, change his occupation and have the city of the terror site be his experience. The you just pick a new recruit and alter as desired.