Various Bugs (latest version)

- MG ammo was listed as only having 5 shots, so that each belt ran out in one autofire burst.

- Some weapons and ammo (particularly sniper rifles) seemed to gain weight between missions, so that soldiers who were within weightlimit prior to missions would be overloaded after returning to base. This problem could be fixed by taking their weapon away, returning the weapon to storage, then re-equipping them with identical weapons.

- Every time I reloaded a battle mission, it would return me to the starting position with a new map.

- Are pistols supposed to have autofire?

- Every once in a while after reloading, all my team members guns would be switched from the large area of the left of the infobar, to a small area on the right. Attempting to click on the small portrait would crash the game. The problem went away if I cycled through guys or ended the turn.

- The "Engage Mission?" button for Chinooks would show up even after starting the mission, but only if I was looking at fog-of-war terrain. That is, if the middle of my screen was black fog of war (not grey), then I would see the Engage mission option.

1. Reported

2. Its the weight bug. Its known, but isn't a high priority. You can also just pick up the weapon and drop it back (basically click it in their hands).

3. Also reported.

4. From what Chris has said, not really.

5. That's also part of the weight bug as far as I know.

6. Also reported.