Possible bug or Coincidence?

Hi all,

Just a bit of assistance required if possible. I'm playing through on my first game proper and have so far reached mid-October, but already i've had 2 terror attacks both of which on Wellington, New Zealand. Is this purely coincidence is this re-occurence a bug?

Also, I have 20 soldiers but on the inventory screen can only see the first 15 and it wont let me scroll down any further, presume thats a bug?

Cheers

Terror missions are completely random...A UFO will spawn...and it will head towards the respective city...you can avoid that by loading a save before the UFO spawned...

Also about the soldiers...I don't know...I have 16 soldiers...8 embarked on the Chinook...8 on the soldier barracks screen

The Terror missions being random is what expected, and it just being coincidence again was expected.

Theirs two screens, one shows which soldiers are on the Chinook and which are unassigned and that works fine. But theres another screen where it lists your troops by rank and tells you if they are wounded etc. On this screen I cant see the last few troops and despite their being a scroll bar I cant actually scroll at all.

can;t speak for the OP but a number of builds ago, I recall not being able to get to the bottom 1 or 2 troops over 15, or whatever fits in that screen. Either the right hand scroll didn't work or it wasn't there, so I ended up filtering , so I could see more troops.