Where are ze rockets?

Incendiary was probably too powerful without nerfing fire pretty bad. Any alien in fire will invariably die next turn, and being able to fill a huge area with fire?

AP might actually make it back soon, now that Hypervelocity is working again.

Also...Since i don't want to create another thread...I'm gonna put this here...

Are base atack missions bugged?Because I read in one post(2-3 days ago) that even after you kill all the aliens...you can hear something teleporting around even if you got a soldier in every room...You see nothing and the mission isn't ending...

So since I heard this...I've avoided base defense missions and just save scum because I wasn't sure I would be able to end it

Ah, wraiths. They seem to teleport to areas out of your sight range. Incredibly annoying. They don't seem to teleport if they can see your troops (so standing in the hallways, then checking each room during your turn can help find them).

Alternatively, keep reloading the mission from the geoscape till you don't get an andron base.

Ah, sorry. I get that confused all the time. But yeah, wraiths are annoying. Just spent 8 turns hunting one down in a farm, to find out there were two.

Finally found the bugger hiding in the Landing ship, and the first was next to the chinook.