[v19 experimental] bugs

Hi guys I'm playing v19 experimental and encountered the following new bugs (at least i didn't read anything about them):

Medikits start with 1/50 charges, don't heal wounds and seem to heal only 1 hp or so. Does anyone know how to avoid or fix this ?

When trying to build a new airplane without an empty hangar there's an alert window that keeps popping up. The alert window informs me I don't have an empty hangar and keeps popping up after I click ok.

When trying to load a mission savegame during a mission the game crashes. Quiting the savegame then loading the savegame from geoscape seems to work.

Aliens in ufo keep shooting the ufo walls although they don't see my soldiers (and they never did)

Edited by aeon

Another thing I've noticed, when loading a savegame some (possibly all ) damaged or broken walls, floor tiles are intact.

Curiously a barrel I destoyed was still destroyed but the wall the aliens brought down while shooting my soldiers was now back up.

Hotfix 1: The HM window is visible during the Alien turn, even when they fire on my men or move within my LOS. I am certain it should disappear. In fact, if you people are so bend on removing the full screen hidden movement, why obscure any parts of the battlefield at all? Just a notification at the top of the screen should be enough, IMHO.

I see that you had several bugs listed, but in the future, could you please put the bug location (where it appears, or what part of the game it affects) in the thread title?

This is to reduce confusion and increase uniformity in the bug reports.

For example, if you were reporting only the medikit bug:

"[v19 Experimental / Ground Combat] Medikits have 1/50 uses"

Thanks!