feature request:refit of vecals and intercepters

i don't know if it's been put out already but once you finish the alien alloy and/or the alien electronics reserch can you put in a button to refit the vecals and interceptors to increase their survivability

and put a spell check on the forums please

Haha, sorry, I don't mean to offend or anything, but that last comment is hilarious.

To be more useful, does your computer not have a spell check for you?

That's an interesting idea, refitting the aircraft and ground vehicles with alloy armor and stuff. I think the point is just to make new vehicles instead of upgrading incrementally the old ones.

Hmm... interesting. That could work. Personally, just to simplify things, I'd make the next aircraft (corsair, etc) easier to get. I mean, it's way too much of an investment in time and money to build even a single new plane for it to be working right. I'd just focus on making that more balanced.

It's a cool idea though, I like the idea of replacing armor and stuff with alloys. It'd change the mechanics of the plane enough, creating more work to make sure it works correctly, that I think it'd be more worth it for the scientists to simply design a new plane anyway. It's better in basically every way (as far as I remember, at least).

(I asked because I have a system-wide spell check. Of course, it's probably because I'm running a Mac, I've never heard of Windows having that functionality built in before. ;))

Hmm... interesting. That could work. Personally, just to simplify things, I'd make the next aircraft (corsair, etc) easier to get [/Quote]

%100 on this.

The main problem is the gap between F-17 and the Corsair. I'm actually making a mod that addresses exactly that currently! More component parts would be good too, the system is in place where you can refit missiles, I see no reason that couldn't be expanded to include more components (powerplant, Radar ect)