Experimental Build V19 available (instructions within)

Got this game a few days ago, and when I entered the code and got the code validated, I still only see "NONE - Opt out of all beta programs" as my only option, despite it saying "Access code correct, private beta "Experimental' is now available. Clicking on the drop down box does not seem to create a drop down menu for me. Is this an issue with the game, or steam itself?

Close steam then reopen it. It is a problem with the steam interface. I had the same problem when first tried. You may need to run the game once and then exit.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Because its much easier to navigate here and its their main forum,which means that all thing that are cooking in mean time before final release will be announce here.Most of indie developers on steam don't have their own developed community and they post there on those forums,while Xenonauts community exist long before it even reached steam.

Old thread - but this forum is much easier to use. We've got a sticky on the Steam forums about Experimental Builds and the RSS feed in the launcher contains all the posts about the new Experimental versions too, so it's not that hidden really!

• 2 months later...

Hi,

I've entered the code "XenoExperiment".

It says "Access code correct. Private beta "experimental" is now available".

But the problem is I get no new option in the drop down.

Ok, sorry... restarted steam and it worked :)

Edited by drizzt99