'Live' AP reading for selected soldier as you move mouse pointer

I'm surprised this isn't in already, but I'd really like to have a 'live' display of the AP cost for the selected unit as you move the mouse pointer around (along with the tile you are over being highlighted). Kind of odd that currently you have to click on a tile before you even see an AP cost, and if you can even get there.

Besides being a bit inconvenient (having to repeatedly click, then cancel out the path, over and over, as you analyze your movement possibilities), you also run the risk of accidentally double-clicking and having your guy unintentionally start moving.

I'd much prefer a highlighted tile under the mouse pointer as you move it around (like in the original X-Com), and an AP cost displayed 'live', instead of only after you click.

Ya, I could live with that. The AP reading is the most important, and it just seems wasteful and clunky to have to keep clicking and cancelling, when it could just display as you hover. I've even seen ClosetYeti accidentally moving his guys in his vids, probably due to that whole accidental double click thing.