Weapon Editor - The Quartermaster's Armory

Quartermaster

QM - I think we'd be interested in the source code if you'll no longer be updating it. Perhaps one of our coders may be able to turn it into a fully-fledged tool to be bundled with the game. Drop me an email about it.

Sorry to hear you're no longer a gamer, but thanks for all of your efforts to help us out and participation on the forums.

Chris, if you take it over I'm not going to bother working on it. Let us know.

• 2 months later...

So out of curiosity, has anyone else started tackling the issue of not being able to save as or update. I have seen posts on previous pages that outline the issue. Sadly it is an issue I am having to deal with and so I am unable to use the editor which makes me a sad bacon. Anyways, loving the game, just wish I could tweak my guns a little, mostly their accuracy. These guys are horrible shots as is.

• 10 months later...
I wanted to let everyone know that I will not update this in the future. About a month ago my fiance had me promise to not play computer games anymore. If anyone would like to take over maintaining this program, please send me a message and I will send you the code I have. After someone takes over maintaining the program I will still be available for assistance and answering questions regarding it.

This is horrible and not something that a partner or wife should ever ask unless you have a serious problem with computer games. I grew up with computer games and it is a great hobby that has kept my brain thinking and interested. If you do not have a time issue or addiction issue with this hobby it is healthy and a great asset to your hobby list. That is too bad, I do not think anyone should be asked to give up something that they love....... I would limit my gaming time if a woman asked, but if she ever told me to give it up she would be out the door and replaced with a woman that respected my interests..

I hate to necro this, but the original download in the OP is no longer working and I'd like to know if anyone else still has a copy of this.

I had a copy but deleted it a while back.

The file formats and available weapon properties have changed so much since QM made the program that it was not so useful any more.

*edit* Apparently I still have a copy of the installer version but not the source code.

Edited by Gauddlike