Strange relations with the world..

Hi guys

I'm new in this forum and sorry if my english is a little simple but it isn't my first language..:(

first i have to do a great greet for the developers of this awesome game.

second i have a pair of questions..

i have played with the steam version(veteran) and i have locate the my first base in USSR,fine,after the first 2 months(in that time i have build a base in USA,shooted down at least 30's minor UFO and a 8's corvettes,killed dozens of aliens and developed many research very useful for the fight and the subsequent survival of the entire human race:) )

the USA abandoned the cause and cut down the foundings,ALL other nations have severely cutted down the budget and all, apart of USSR and europe have bad relation with me!

i can understand a bit of hesitation and a gradual loss of prestige/money if my forces completely avoid missions and general inactivity but i have do,with 3 airplanes,a dozen of man and a miserable cash reserve MORE then the entire world's air forces and armies!!!

and when a nation leave the fight\founding is lost forever or is possible a return?lesser severe found cutting and relations would be better and more realistic?the xenonauts are the best soldiers of the world after all...

Doing crash sites and terror missions in an area will increase your relations. Ignoring incidents will reduce your relations with that zone. The game starts with every nation at "bad" relations, its up to you to improve that score by doing missions in those areas.

Example;

Shootdown UFO in the USSR > Clear site = Points added to Russia relations

Shootdown UFO in the USA > Clear site = Points added to USA relations

Ignore ship over North Africa > Lose points from North Africa relations

Fail terror mission in Europe > Lose points from Europe relations.

thanks

but i have done 2 terror mission in USA and two request of help from the local forces(USA)and a shouted down and cleaned a ufo in Cuba..but the USA have broken the ties with the organization and left me alone in that area..if i perform missions and build other bases in that area the north americans will returns into the alliance or the region is forever lost?