Is there a way to download development version on steam ?

Hi,

I'd like to try the latest development version but I don't know how to download it using steam.

I tried right clicking the game and going in the properties menu but I couldn't find any beta or switch version option.

Well, not exactly on dev's computers. This post mentions an experimental version that might not be stable or balanced but is the latest thing.

However, Steam allows users to opt-in to different branches for a game that they own. We will allow users to opt-in to our Experimental branch, which will contain the newer releases that have more features but will be less stable. We can upload, patch and mess around with builds on that branch without ever affecting the stable branch. This is where we will go through the numerous iterations to reach V19 Stable.

This will be the best of both worlds - people who just want to play the game don't have to put up with crashes, and those who want to help us test can access the new features as soon as we release them.

The only disadvantage is that you will need to be on Steam to get access to the experimental builds...but there's no way around that, I'm afraid...