[V18 Steam - Ground Combat] Unselectable soldier bug

During a night terror mission at Cape Town one of my soldiers was no longer able to be clicked on. He additionally was able to be moved through by other soldiers (as if he was actually an empty square). I could still select and move him by clicking on his numbered box at the bottom left. This was a new bug for me and the only thing that was different was it was the first night mission I had ever done and I had been using lots of flares. Otherwise the ground mission was identical to others I had played previously.

I think the second bug is already posted, but in case it has not there is additionally a bug with terror missions where the mission hangs on "Hidden Movement." It seemed to happen when there was only one alien remaining.

...one of my soldiers was no longer able to be clicked on. He additionally was able to be moved through by other soldiers (as if he was actually an empty square). ...

I've seen this bug multiple times, but am unable to recreate it because as soon as I reload the ground combat save, the soldier is fully accessible. IIRC the problem has occurred in multiple maps (farm, desert, industrial), and soldier is always next to an object - dropship, rocks, wall, etc.

I've seen this bug multiple times, but am unable to recreate it because as soon as I reload the ground combat save, the soldier is fully accessible. IIRC the problem has occurred in multiple maps (farm, desert, industrial), and soldier is always next to an object - dropship, rocks, wall, etc.

These observations agree with what I've seen. In my case the soldier was next to a fence and it was a city map.

Happened to me, too, on the desert map with that fenced storage site on the left. But the bug didn't occur with a map feature, instead my soldier was crouched next to my Hunter vehicle. And yes, I also tried to click him a second time, and that caused one of my other soldiers to walk into the exact same spot where my bugged soldier was kneeling.

• 2 weeks later...