I've tried both the checkbox and without the checkbox for 'Run in Window' and neither seemed to place the game in a window.

I'm running 3 monitors with a max resolution of 5760x1080 and Xenonaughts doesn't scale well to that resolution, so I set the resolution to 1920x1080 which works great except that it blanks out the left and right monitors. I would like to set it up so that I can use my other screens for surfing, teamspeak and the manual etc.

Is there some way to set this up via the ini files manually?

I'm afraid the engine we are using does not support non-standard resolutions very well, and as it is no longer supported we are unlikely to see any help with that. Unless you can get it working through trial and error, your may just have to run windowed mode in a resolution slightly lower than your main monitor if you want to see the things on your other screen while you play.

I'm afraid the engine we are using does not support non-standard resolutions very well, and as it is no longer supported we are unlikely to see any help with that. Unless you can get it working through trial and error, your may just have to run windowed mode in a resolution slightly lower than your main monitor if you want to see the things on your other screen while you play.

Thanks Aaron. Looks like doing that does indeed put it in a window.