lack of solider anyone?

I think there are too many crashsite missions and investigations. I don't know about the rest of the community, but one or two of the soliders usually got wounded in a single mission and they take a long time to recover. By the time I finished fifth crashsite mission in my 120mins of playing, I already recruited 4 new soliders just to keep up with the game, and I have 6 soldiers that can't run any mission, and 2 soliders that are injured so they have like half of their hit points. Anyone with me on this point.

Don't worry, in a few more missions the aliens will upgrade from pistols to rifles and then you will have fewer injured soldiers left over after missions. :D

Having to replace injured/dead soldiers is part of the game, that's why you can hire more.

• Haha 1

Would increasing Living Quarters capacity to 40 help fix this? You'd be able to hire 10 more soldiers, fill either the lab or workshop and get 5 soldiers, or fill both lab and workshop and no new soldiers.

I would looove more living quarter capacity given that 45 engineers still takes 20 days to make a single aircraft. I'm having to cut down on anything else in my main base just to have enough hangars, a few scientists, and still craft stuff. Next game I might try just building up my workshops at a second base.