Xenopedia text is very small.

As I haven't been around that much I don't know if this issue has been raised. I am playing on 1366x768 resolution if it matters. But I find myself really struggling to read. I have 20/20 vision but I also take daily medication that makes it hard enough for me to read without getting double vision. Is there gonna be any way to change the font size or will you be making it a bit bigger in the future.

Also can we have a faberge egg ship like this one.

6994616.jpg

6994616.jpg

6994616.jpg.21b1eeed8d60a3498a6fc4a451e9

• 3 months later...
My eyes are burning. Is there any word on the text being made bigger.

The UI update should be here in v20. That may come out within a few weeks (I have no official word on it, this is merely speculation on my part). I suggest a screen magnification program, or even a magnifying glass. <shrug> Sorry, mate.

• 1 month later...

Unfortunately the font size does not seem to have improved using the new UI in V20. As it is the game is barely playable on my laptop (my only computer) @ 1366x768. Is there any chance for improvements on that front? I preordered the game long before it appeared on Steam and then waited for the Beta to mature a bit before giving it a shot, but as it is I will not get any fun out of this game at all :(...

Edited by nas1m

Awesome! Thanks a lot :D!

Will your fix be limited to the Xenopedia, though? Just because most of the UI is not much better at 1366x768 in terms of font size. I just posted in this thread as it seemed to have a similar topic to my complaint (namely the font size being *very* small on classic laptop resolutions)...

Edited by nas1m

• 2 weeks later...