Infinite Money Glitch

V18stable steam 30/05/13

Im not sure if someone has already posted this. I accidently discovered a way to get mad amounts of money. I was reluctant at first in taking advantage because i was getting sort of deep into my game but i said F it and i went to work making like 6 more bases to cover the entire world. Heres how it works.

First off, I finished researching laser weapons. Then i manufactured 1 rifle and 1 carbine. You will notice a number in the top right corner of the laser weapons in the equip character menu that indicates how many of that particular weapon you have. For the ballistics weaponry it will show an infinity sign. Now.... in the character equiping tab, i equipped someone with the carbine.The number next to the carbine goes to 0, and i had 1 rifle so there was a number 1 on the top right corner of the rifle. Then i go to the world map. Now go back to the character equipment tab and pick up and drag the rifle to replace the carbine on that same character. Now you have 1 carbine again that is available. Now click and drag that carbine but dont equip it and drop it on anything but the character. That number goes up now, so you will see 2 carbines. Now its as simple as clicking the carbine and the number goes up. After clicking like a maniac and getting about 400 carbines you can sell all of them and make like $$13mil. This should work for any gun and probably any item that has a counter.

ENJOY!

Edited by triptrailz

I am guessing this is a known issue, but I just discovered Precision Lasers sell for more than they cost to make.

The manufacturing cost is 60k, they sell for 75k.

Everything else I have made sells for half of the cost, including laser carbines, so I presume this is not intended.

• 4 weeks later...

Yeah I noticed the dupe bug too...which ticked me off as I'd have to save /load my game because I wasnt 100% sure how many I had...

But I could have sworn one of the devs mentioned this being in the beta builds but because they were beta builds wasnt overly concerned...figured it'd give people a better chance to try things out?

I could be easily mistaken tho

Edited by Mytheos