[v18 STABLE (STEAM 30/5/2013)] 2 Airfights at the same time + Crash

Hello there!

I got a strange bug sometimes.

When i try to intercept a alien aircraft, sometimes i take the minigame screen but in the backgorund i can see the Geomap, this happen to me sometimes but not too often, after i win the battle the game crashes with the error "Xenonauts.exe stop working"

I got the same bug, but this time i have intercepted two alien aircrafts in the same time, soo i got always the minigame screen when i can controll the first aircrafts and in the background the second battle, but when i win the battles or when i try to load another game, i crash immediatly.

Sorry guys, but i forgot to take the screenshots.

I try to take them when the bug happen another time.

Sorry for my bad english.

I think I saw this happening few times myself or something similar. It's really weird. For me it's most likely to happen whenever there are three aircraft on both sides, and then it just doubles them for some reason. It also doubles the music except it's all out of sync and then when the alien fighters are destroyed parts of the geo and all the planes are still visible. Then game crashes immediately after the air combat is officially over. I'll also try to get you a save if it happens again to me. :)

Well that didn't take long https://www.dropbox.com/s/tw9807fl75vqv3c/2013-06-04_23.13.45.sav this kind of differs from my usual air combat bug in that in this one there were actually 2 groups of my fighters flying around unlike my usual group of 1 and and instead of 6 vs 6 it was just a normal 3 on 1 but it's still bugged just like my usual one, and it sounds like the one that the original poster was referring too.

I cant reproduce it by this save game i cant get the start at the same time :(. I tried to re-route aircraft so the alien fighter will engage them when the other window should pop-up but no luck :(.

Also i could reproduce this issue a few time now, but every time i tried to load my save file it was corrupted and crashed upon loading :(

I cant reproduce it by this save game i cant get the start at the same time :(. I tried to re-route aircraft so the alien fighter will engage them when the other window should pop-up but no luck :(.

Also i could reproduce this issue a few time now, but every time i tried to load my save file it was corrupted and crashed upon loading :(

I have a save game where this happens. I am at the world map, if I speed up time a UFO comes, when I send my 3 interceptors to shoot it down, combat starts but the music is all funky odd, then after combat crashes to desktop. Literally tried it 10+ times and it's happened on all of them.

Still want the save file?

Edited by Avalonis
I a word.