[(V18 Stable) Air Combat] Cannot Withdraw Twice

After firing one missile set I told my fighter to withdraw. I then told it to turn and fight again but afterward it would not accept the order to withdraw again. I did this with both the Condor and the Foxtrot, though obviously I only fired one missile set with the Condor.. I had the Alenium Weapons at the time and have not tried it with the basic ones. I was playing Veteran and Ironman.

xeno1.jpg

xeno 2.jpg

xeno 3.jpg

xeno 4.jpg

I still have the bug. The first time it happened it was my very first game and I had not loaded any saves at all.
I am aimed at the enemy ships and click on retreat then make my fighter(s) attack again by clicking on an enemy ship. I cannot then click retreat again. The button remains highlighted though I can still use afterburners and roll. I have found a workaround where when I click on open air after retreating the button is no longer highlighted and I can click on retreat again. This happens with small, medium and very small ships. I haven't found anything else so far.

Edit: I added some screen captures. Hope it helps.

xeno1.jpg

xeno 2.jpg

xeno 3.jpg

xeno 4.jpg

xeno1.thumb.jpg.3bf2913115cc348349152491

577e7cb125499_xeno2.thumb.jpg.1b36087774

577e7cb12ac1a_xeno3.thumb.jpg.7d0a6aa112

577e7cb1314ca_xeno4.thumb.jpg.206e050b98

Edited by Michjerokend

Just had a similar Bug, causing game to not respond ... (Steam Stable V18) Sent two foxtrots to intercept a scout, when i arrived i had no fuel to fight, so sent both aircraft back to base ... First one was destroyed on the way off the grid, then the screen froze up with the "Press space to continue" option.