Raidcall bug... :(

So ive played the game for some time now, and enjoying it alot, even if there is some small bugs here and there, with some walls you can walk through, sometimes when my base is attacked, there is invisible walls in some of the rooms, but i found the most annoying bug of them all today, it seems when im using raidcall, while playing Xenonauts, it keeps random muting my raidcall, and its only when playing Xenonauts, and my god its annoying.

Anybody else experience this? anyone with a workaround?

No. Mayby you must search other useres raidcall + xenonauts. I think it will be tricky.

Last month I have solved problem with Nero Video software ( the main video window was permantly inactive). Ahead support was not helpfull, but I have found a source of problem. I have Asus Xonar D2X, in audio control panel are several options for sound. One of them, called GX , when on, caused this problem ( soundcard caused video problem !?!, strange, not the graphic card, not the graphic driver) . Mayby, try to install new drivers, try to change its options. Some time weird solution is good solution ;)

• 2 weeks later...